Join AMD as a graduate engine programmer!
Do you enjoy the challenge of raising the standards for gaming graphics and performance across multiple platforms?
Grads In Games are working with AMD, an innovative technology company that pushes the boundaries of what is possible! AMD want to change the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies.
You’ll join a fully supportive team, working in optimizing game and application performance for discrete GPUs, APUs and CPUs. You’ll play a part in designing and implementing rendering effecting using established APIs.
Please ensure you meet the following requirements before applying for this role, as we will not be able to consider applicants otherwise.
- Technical BS/MS degree
- Expert programming skills in C and/or C++ in the Windows environment
- Proficiency in 3D graphics, particularly Direct3D and/or OpenGL
- Experience with DirectX 12 or Vulkan graphics APIs
- Experience with performance tuning and optimization
- Strong in 3D Maths
- Experience with Linux a plus
- GPU compute (OpenCL, Cuda, etc.) experience a plus
- Continued Education and Training – The AMD Competency Model will keep your knowledge up to scratch!
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare cover
If you’re an engine programmer, excited about the prospect of working on cutting edge tech and brand new hardware then this is the ideal role for you.
This role is being managed by Grads In Games via Aardvark Swift. For more information about this and any other roles, contact Sharan at Sharan@aswift.com and she can help you on your way, including helping you build a CV and portfolio!