Grads In Games are working with an established studio in the thriving games hub of Guildford, Surrey’s historically picturesque county town.
They’re looking for a graduate or junior programmer to join the technical team, working in C++ across a variety of support and development tasks.
With the studio having a strong heritage in the sector, their current project is the ongoing live development of their own IP, an award-winning tactical space battle game. Bridging the strategy and shooter genres into large-scale tactical battlegrounds with an armada of intricately crafted hulking behemoths, this studio doesn’t do ‘small’.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Working as part of the code team on an established & ongoing live project
- Supporting a number of areas across the team, getting to learn & experience different programming disciplines
- Developing features & improving performance based on input from the design & creative teams.
This is you
- Great C++ programming skills
- Big fan of 3D maths
- Strong degree in Computer Science, Games Programming or equivalent
These might help too
- Have a good practical knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Understanding of MOBAs, tactical shooters and/or strategic team games
- Know the difference between an asteroid, comet, meteor and meteorite without Googling
If this sounds like something you want to step into when you graduate, get in touch now (email@example.com or call 01709 834777) for more information or apply direct below!