We’re working with a Dundee studio that needs a graduate-level Interaction Designer or UI/UX Designer to join them in creating amazing projects based heavily around 3D modelling & AR/VR technology. This is a really proactive team that prides itself on having open communication, supporting the ideas, input and critique from the whole team.
You’re always going to be working on something interesting and will be encouraged in your creativity. Everyone’s valued as a key member of the studio, and you’ll be empowered to deliver some great projects with tight collaboration between disciplines and an absolute minimum of bureaucracy.
What you’ll be doing at the studio
- Working within the design team, contributing work which explains conceptual ideas to multi-disciplinary teams as well as clients.
- Help to create clean and simple, user-centred designs – incorporating sketches, user journeys, wireframes and prototypes which describe and meet user needs as well as meeting business goals.
- Help design and conduct user research and usability tests to ensure designs meet client and user requirements
- Analyse all research and feedback to gain user insight and incorporate this feedback into new and iterated designs
- Work closely with UX, design and artists to create pixel perfect mockups and assets as well as documentation and polished interactive prototypes.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating passion, flair, ability and a user-centric approach to design of interactive digital products.
- A good and demonstrable understanding of HTML/CSS skills is important for this role. (complimentary languages/frameworks are a bonus)
- Love user experience design and keep up to date on recent advances of principles, methods and tools.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a design field, preferably Interaction design, (digital) product design or Graphic/Communication design with demonstrable interaction design strength.
- Have the ability to gather and interpret user feedback, both qualitative and quantitative.
Not essential but definitely helpful!
- Experience of designing for mobile, ideally Apple iOS and Android
- Expert user of industry standard design and prototyping tools
- Knowledge of service design tools and techniques
- Knowledge and awareness of usability principles and practise.
- Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimisation techniques
Interested? let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV just yet. You can contact Sharan at email@example.com or call on +44 (0)1709 834777.