My client is a developer of award winning titles, and they are now seeking a highly skilled Graduate Programmer to join their programming team working on a AAA title for next gen.
They currently have several exciting cutting-edge projects encompassing a range of genres, and they are recruiting a mix of programmers for various project team areas such as: networking, 3D graphics, shaders, animation, physics, artificial intelligence, as well as general gameplay programming.
They have a reputation for technological innovation and their programmers get involved in all aspects of system architecture, design and implementation. They bring an extremely high standard of professionalism to the development of all their games, and fully contribute to a dynamic, creative and fun environment!
The ideal person will have:
- Either a good degree, or solid track record, in Computer Science, Maths or Physics.
- Possible specialisation in one of the following fields : networking, 3D graphics and shaders, animation, physics, AI.
- Industry experience is not essential, but passion and enthusiasm are.
- Advanced understanding of C++ and object oriented programming.
- Well organized, and capable of code design.
- Experience of DirectX Graphics, console toolchains, GUI APIs, LUA scripts, or ASM are also useful.
- Familiarity with Xbox 360/Playstation 3 development/Networking/Multi-Threading is a plus.
- Good communication.
They have in-house platform abstraction libraries, using a PC development environment to target the major consoles. Game programmers write platform independent game code using the studio’s in-house game engine and technology, while engine and tool teams work on company-wide technology and lower level target specific, optimized code.
In return the company offer an excellent Salary and Benefits!
More details are available by contacting Sharan Bassi at Aardvark Swift via email: Sharan@aswift.com