Our client are an independent games developer responsible for some of the biggest games series! They have released over 70 games across numerous platforms and sold in excess of 65 million units.
They are looking for a Graduate Programmer to join their development team and help to support their Games Label partners, responsibilities will include developing and supporting the internal continuous integration system used for all our projects, liaising with the teams and ensuring that the system meets the requirements of delivering regular builds to QA and release.
- Working knowledge of C++/C#
- Desire to improve work flows and investigate build bottlenecks
- Excellent communication skills, being able to explain technical solutions clearly and concisely
- Ability to work within a mixed discipline team
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, Buildbot or other)
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 or Unity3D
For more information about this excellent opportunity contact Sharan Bassi at email@example.com or give us a call on 01709 834777.