Grads In Games are working with an established studio in the thriving games hub of Guildford, Surrey’s historically picturesque county town.
They’re looking for a graduate or junior programmer to join the technical team, working in C++ across a variety of support and development tasks.
With the studio having a strong heritage in the sector, their current project is the ongoing live development of their own IP, an award-winning tactical space battle game. Bridging the strategy and shooter genres into large-scale tactical battlegrounds, with an armada of intricately crafted hulking behemoths, this studio doesn’t do ‘small’.
This is what you’ll need
- Great C++ programming skills
- Big fan of 3D maths
- Strong degree in Computer Science, Games Programming or equivalent
- Excellent portfolio of games projects (e.g. coursework + personal projects)
These’ll help too
- Experience using Unreal Engine 4
- Understanding of technical considerations for MOBAs, tactical shooters and/or strategic team games
What you’ll be doing
- Working as part of the code team on an established & ongoing live project
- Supporting a number of areas across the team, getting to learn & experience different programming disciplines
- Developing features & improving performance based on input from the design & creative teams.
Interested? Let’s have a chat. Contact Sharan on +44(0)1709 834777 or firstname.lastname@example.org