Junior Audio Programmer needed for Manchester studio
Grads In Games have an excellent opportunity for a Junior Audio Programmer to join a Manchester studio working on some highly anticipated games titles.
You will get the opportunity to work in a cooperative, cross-disciplinary team environment to implement game audio features and systems. You will be working closely with the sound design, dialogue and music teams to design and engineer high level audio systems. This will include developing, enhancing and optimising the audio engine wherever possible, along with maintaining and improving tools, assistive tech and audio workflow within the game and editor.
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Familiarity with game audio systems; Wwise, FMOD etc.
- Working demos
- Familiarity with game engines and middleware
- Knowledge of or strong interest in audio programming, DSP, principles of sound & acoustics
- Multi-threaded programming skills and knowledge
Unfortunately we’re only able to consider applications which meet the above requirements at this time.
Why you should apply
If you want the chance to join a supportive team where you can learn and develop your career as an Audio Programmer, apply now!