Junior C / C++ Developer needed with Birmingham studio
We’re excited to be working with a studio of talented developers creating high quality gaming experiences for their clients.
We’re helping them to find a Graduate C / C++ software developer, looking to forge a new development career by joining their team on a number of projects. You’ll get to take responsibility for programming and maintaining games software for PC and embedded systems, along with creating and updating system software for web, mobile and social media platforms
- Excellent C & C++ programming knowledge
- Computer Science graduate or have 3 years in development experience
- To possess excellent code debugging and troubleshooting techniques
- HTML 5 knowledge
- Low level development experience
- Experience with Direct X SDK
- Interest in Mobile / Social / Online gaming / Slot machines
Unfortunately we are only able to consider applications which meet the above requirements.
Why should you apply
If you are looking to join an enthusiastic team for your first job in the industry then this could be the role for you! Our client offer a competitive salary with many other benefits.
Interested? Contact Sharan Bassi at Sharan@aswift.com or call me on 01709 834777