Founded in 2011, our client consists of a group of highly experienced professional developers with skills covering an array of development activities. Their developers have worked together as a team for a long time, meaning clients benefit from the efficiencies of a group of professionals who are ready to hit the ground running and begin contributing to projects from day one.
They have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Junior Rendering Programmer to join their growing team based in Cheshire.
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels.
- Able to demonstrate a sense of reliability and responsibility.
- Demonstrable programming ability in at least 1 programming language (C++/C#/Java/etc).
- A technical bias, with an interest in getting stuck-in to difficult problems every day.
- Some demonstrable low-level experience working with rendering technology such as DirectX or OpenGL.
- A working understanding of object-oriented development.
- Experience developing rendering technology such as a shadowing, reflections, depth of field, etc.
- Experience working in multiple programming languages.
- Experience working with game engines such as Unreal or Unity.
For more information about this excellent role contact Sharan Bassi at email@example.com or give us a call on 01709 834777.