Grads In Games is working with one of the UK’s leading game studios, currently developing the next generation of licensed racing titles across PC & consoles. From the fastest road races in the world to mud-slicked drifts and stunt jumps, this studio has been behind some of the most critically acclaimed simulation and arcade racing games.
We’re looking for someone to join the studio as a junior game designer, working on the hugely important area of vehicle handling. You’ll be part of the team responsible for designing & creating the control, reactions and responsiveness of the vehicles, also working directly from playtest and user data to tweak, refine and improve the handling systems.
- You’ll be a part of the team designing vehicle handling, mechanics and gameplay setup.
- Create, document, implement & maintain vehicle system designs
- Refine designs & implement feedback based on user research, prototype playtest data and quality control teams
Based in the Midlands, there’s great road and public transport links to the rest of the UK, as well as the UK’s second biggest city right on your doorstep.
- Passion & knowledge of a wide range of games, particularly racing/driving genres.
- Active interest in real world vehicles, performance and motorsports.
- Experience with data management tools (e.g. Perforce)
If this sounds like something you want to step into when you graduate, get in touch now for more information (email@example.com or call 01709 834777) or apply direct below!