Junior Engineer – London
This is your chance to join one of the major players in the games industry. Producing countless AAA games and industry topping hardware, our client is a household name globally. Due to their continued success, they’re now looking for a Junior Engineer.
You’ll provided expert support and consultancy to developers and work with key staff in various groups, including Third Party Relations & Strategic Content; 1st and 3rd party developers and publishers. You’ll also get involved in project work and software development, predominantly building on, or creating new, components for their platform libraries.
– Knowledge of source code revision control, e.g. Perforce, Git, SVN
– Experience in C/C++ programming
– Knowledge of network analysis and problem solving tools, e.g. Wireshark.
– Knowledge of software development lifecycle.
– Knowledge of performance tools
Unfortunately we are only able to consider applications which meet the above requirements at this time.
Interested? Contact Sharan Bassi at Sharan@aswift.com or on 01709 834777.