Junior Environment Artist – Manchester
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to break into the industry with a leading independent studio that is at the forefront of AAA experiences. They’re currently working on a highly anticipated Sci-Fi game which is expected to smash a number of records. If you’re looking for stability, a good wage, career progression and excitement, look no further.
They’re looking for a Junior Environment Artist with experience working in high-poly modular environments. As an artist, you’ll work closely with the more senior members of staff to perfect and grow your craft and will take responsibility for working closely with designers in laying out and finishing geo, props, materials and texture.
- Strong working knowledge of 3DS Max and Photoshop, as well as, experience in using editors to lay out environments.
- Strong knowledge of Substance / Quixel packages
- Experience creating environments using modular systems.
- Experience with Cry Engine/Lumberyard.
- Experience using ZBrush or Mudbox for organic shapes.
- Knowledge and/or experience with PBR
Why you should apply:
This studio are arguably working on one of the most anticipated games currently in development, this is your chance to get your name associated with that project and have your work in the hands of gamers all over the world!
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let’s have a chat. You can reach me at Sharan@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777.