We’re looking for an exceptionally skilled Junior Environment Artist. If you’ve got a portfolio showing a love for creating sci-fi and futuristic scenes with a lot of hard surface work, then this could be an ideal role for you. Working mainly in 3ds Max, you’ll need to have a good understanding of all aspects of game art creation & optimisation, and be comfortable working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team.
The role will include video creation projects alongside Environment Art.
- Create both organic and hard surface models
- Create high-poly and low-poly models and accompanying texture sets that use advanced shaders
- Create in game assets to set budgets
- Proven ability to create high-poly and low-poly models and textures
- Must have a strong understanding of PBR shader development and lighting
- Solid knowledge of 3ds Max/Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, and other 2D/3D applications
For more information about this role, contact Sharan@aswift.com or call us on 01709 834 777