Want to start your career at a studio who do their best to support your needs and balance your career and personal life? Health and wellbeing are super important here, that’s why you’ll enjoy loads of benefits like health care coverage, zero-crunch policy, retirement plans, stock purchase plans and much more! You’ll be part of a dynamic work environment with several fitness perks, discount programs and even free games! You’ll even have your own dedicated studio barista, how awesome is that?
You’ll also be able to really enjoy your work, with a culture that encourages creative freedom and autonomy. If that’s not enough, they’re also a leading, genre-defining, AAA studio with an international audience of millions, currently working on their most ambitious project to date…
So, let’s talk about you. As a world artist you will work collaboratively with other disciplines to craft the best looking worlds that enhance the game experience. From asset creation to level art to shader and tool development, you will be helping out on a large part of the game’s creation.
Skills you’ll need
- Ability to create high quality 3D environment art based on concept art and photo reference
- Understanding of production techniques such as high-low poly baking, modular asset creation, whiteboxing, physically based rendering, sculpting, etc.
- Knowledge of 3D content creation and texturing tools such as Maya, 3ds Max, Photoshop and Substance Painter/Designer
- A strong sense of composition and eye for lighting, colour and detail
Great bonus skills
- A positive attitude, self motivation and good organisation
- Love of art and games
- Traditional art skills
- Passion for pushing visual quality and production techniques
Interested? let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV just yet. You can contact Sharan at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1709 834777.