Our client are looking for a Junior Frontend Developer to join their growing Online Services team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating elegant and fully-featured frontends for a wide range of web applications, including efficiency-enhancing development tools, company intranet sites, and high-traffic companion websites for games. As well as constantly looking for opportunities to improve existing services to better fit requirements, you’ll also handle incoming feature requests and even feed into the design of entirely new projects.
- Developing both internal and user-facing web applications according to requirements
- Coordinate with backend developers to integrate existing APIs into applications
- Design and implement server-based web applications under guidance from senior developers
- Ensure that both existing and new applications adhere to good UX principles
- Experience developing web interfaces and applications
- Excellent knowledge of web presentation standards including HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with modern frontend frameworks such as React
- Solid understanding of utilising backend APIs
- Knowledge of web security standards such as TLS and CSP
- Proficiency in other web programming languages such as PHP
- Experience using Linux for development and/or production environments
- Basic knowledge of image editing and authoring tools
- Working knowledge of version control systems such as Git
For more information about this excellent opportunity contact Sharan Bassi on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email@example.com.