Our client are seeking a talented Junior Gameplay Programmer to join their team in Cheshire.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A good degree or post-graduate qualification in Computer Science or a related subject (ideally 2-1 or above).
• Strong maths skills.
• Strong C++ Programming Skills.
• Works well in a cooperative team environment.
• Experience programming game features and systems, especially player-visible game features.
• Lua and/or Python development skills.
• CryEngine development experience.
• UI development experience, including Scaleform and/or Flash/AS2/AS3 knowledge.
• Experience in game physics programming and 3D math.
In return the company offer an excellent Salary and Benefits.
More details are available by contacting Sharan Bassi via email: Sharan@aswift.com.