Are virtual sports and mobile gaming something that interest you? Are you looking for personal development with a clear career pathway in your next career? This might be the role for you!
The role will involve animating characters or animals used in our wide range of sporting and games in Maya, clean and blend motion capture data, and produce traditional key-frame animation. Working hand in hand with our team of Animators, you will have plenty of creative freedom you will also be well supported enabling you to grow and expand your skills.
The Manchester Graphics team you’ll be part of is made up of highly skilled 2D and 3D graphics artists, a mixture of Designers, Animators, Modellers, Lighting, Renderers and Technical Artists.
Here are the skills you’ll need…
· Must be skilled in motion capture clean-up and clip blending
· Must have experience animating in Maya, particularly utilizing and blending motion capture data in the Maya Time Editor
· Must have experience utilizing and blending motion capture data in Motion Builder
· Must be experienced in key-frame animation in Maya.
· Show a sound understanding of animation principles
Interested? Let’s have a chat and I’ll tell you all about it – no need to update your CV just yet. You can contact Sharan at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1709 834777.