Junior Programmer – London, UK
This is a great opportunity for someone starting their career in video games. Our clients are looking for a talented Junior Programmer to join their London Studio. You will be working on both client and server code, design and live operations for our mobile RPG titles.
If you have a strong portfolio of work, talent, and a love of RPG and mobile games this is a great place to be.
If you are ready to take a programming/Unity/problem solving test. If you have the skills below, then give me a call!
You will Need:
- Minimum 1st or 2:1 Bachelors Degree in Computer Science from a top-rated university
- Excellent A levels or equivalent qualification
- Understanding of RPG games, and free-to-play mobile games in particular
- Expertise Unity (Must have created at least high-quality prototypes using Unity)
- Expertise C#
- Expertise Python (2.7)
- Expertise Git (ideally) or experience of using version control software within a team environment
Bonus XP for:
- XNA/Monogame development for PC, Android or iOS
- Google App Engine – Datastore and memcache
- Google Firebase authentication and realtime database
Interested? Let’s have a chat. Contact Sharan on +44(0)1709 834777 or email@example.com