Our client is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Junior Programmer to join their close-knit programming team in their North East-based studio.
In recent years they have been working on console/PC titles, as well as the exciting world of Virtual Reality.
- 1st Class degree in Games Programming or equivalent
- Highly proficient in Unity and C#
- Good knowledge of shader programming
- Interest and knowledge in Graphics/ Rendering
- Very strong math skills
- Multiplayer networking experience
- VR and android experience
What they can provide
- Professional yet relaxed work environment
- Flexible work hours
- Relocation support
- Work with cutting edge technology
Unfortunately we are unable to consider applications which do not meet the above requirements for this role.
For more information about this exciting role contact Sharan Bassi on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, give us a call on +44 (0)1709 834777.