Fancy working on one of the biggest branded video games in the industry?
Our Brighton based client are on the lookout for a Junior Programmer to join their small talented team to support in the creation of great games for mobile!
You’d be a perfect fit if you:
- received a 2.1/1st classification in a Computer Science/ Maths Degree
- Have an awesome portfolio with spark and flair, which includes games you’ve made!
- Unity & Unreal Engine Experience
- C# & C++ Experience (commercial experience preferred)
- Client/Server development experience
- Contributed successfully to an open-source project
- UI experience with web apps, touch interface design and/or games.
In return, you’ll receive:
- Excellent mentoring from a studio that knows very well how to train up juniors to achieve their full potential!
- A flat structure where everyone is respected & listened to
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Free online training courses
- A wide selection of drinks, social events and much more!
Sounds exciting right? Contact Sharan Bassi on Sharan@aswift.com or on +44 (0)1709 834777 to find out more!