Specialise as a Technical Artist with a studio who do their best to support your needs and balance your career and personal life? Health and wellbeing are super important here, that’s why you’ll enjoy loads of benefits like health care coverage, zero-crunch policy, retirement plans, stock purchase plans and much more! You’ll be part of a dynamic work environment with several fitness perks, discount programs and even free games! You’ll even have your own dedicated studio barista, how awesome is that?
You’ll also be able to really enjoy your work, with a culture that encourages creative freedom and autonomy. If that’s not enough, they’re also a leading, genre-defining, AAA studio with an international audience of millions, currently working on their most ambitious project to date…
If you’re already fascinated by technical art and are looking to learn more from some of the best in the industry, you’ll be in exactly the right place. Working alongside Senior TAs and the Technical Art Director, you will help design, create and maintain the art workflow/pipeline, writing & documenting tools to solve team needs, both internally and supporting the outsource team.
Skills you’ll need to have
- Genuine passion for art and motivation to help other artists focus on creating art instead of fighting technical problems
- Ability to work within a team of experienced technical artists.
- Must be a great multi-tasker, able to track progress and solve problems
- Proactive and dynamic troubleshooter who works well under pressure
Extra skills that would be very helpful as a technical artist!
- Great with rigging tools and techniques
- Knowledge of shader authoring techniques
- Have worked with procedural content creation (e.g. Houdini)
- Experience with Visual Studio C#/C++ is a bonus
Interested? let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV just yet. You can contact Sharan at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1709 834777.