The mobile games market is a rapidly expanding pot of innovation. This is your chance to join a studio who are at the forefront of this market with their location-based games.
As a Junior Programmer, you’ll join an exciting, growing studio and be comfortable working across disciplines, while being able to use your initiative and work independently to find creative solutions to complex problems. You will be responsible for creating, developing and maintaining internal web-based tools and pitch in if needed on game systems.
Do you have the skills I’m looking for?
- Experience working with source control systems such as Git
- You have a grasp of the full web stack, including but not limited to technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Icing on the cake
- Experience with an Agile working environment
- Microsoft stack knowledge:
- Experience developing mobile games
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let’s have a chat. Contact me at Sharan@aswift.com or on + 441709 834777