For the last 30 years, our client has consistently created innovative and successful award winning racing games. As they are rapidly expanding, they need more great talent to join their family and help them deliver the best games and services to their fast growing community.
They are seeking for talented Junior Tools Programmers who are looking to make the next step in their career.
The tools team is responsible for all day to day tools and workflow. This includes in-game editors, build and integration, crash reporting, development analytics, automated testing and more. The focus is firmly on delivering games with the maximum efficiency and quality.
- Fluent in C++
- Strong 1st Class degree or equivalent in Computer Science related subject
- Knowledge and use of other programming languages
- Experience with Maya, Networking, Build Systems, CI, Analytics, PowerShell
- Prior development on multiple consoles and PC
- 1-2 years’ experience or 1 published title or standout personal projects
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit and hot drinks
- Retro gaming nights
- Game launch nights and BBQs
- Flexible working hours
- Life assurance x4
- Relocation assitance
- & much more!
For more information about this excellent role contact Sharan Bassi at email@example.com or give us a call on 01709 834777.