This is a rare opportunity to join a studio who’re on the cutting edge of VR gaming. As the largest studio in the UK to solely produce VR games, our client have forged a name for themselves producing their breath-taking virtual reality experiences and entertaining games.
Our client is looking for a Junior VFX Artist to join their growing team in Hampshire. As a Junior VFX Artist you’ll be responsible for both the artistry of your VFX as much their perception in an all-encompassing VR space.
- To create a variety of styles of real-time VFX throughout multiple aspects of game development, including characters or weapon-based effects to environmental or destructive.
- Demonstrate a strong technical aptitude and knowledge base for appropriate software and real-time engine use, UE4 / Unity for example.
- A basic to strong understanding of rigging and skinning solutions and potential for physics driven or simulated appendages.
- Have a fundamental understanding of animation, timing and weighting with reference to animated VFX or pre-canned sequences.
- Show the conception and development process of various visual styles and methods of VFX execution.
If you are as passionate about quality VFX pushing creativity and immersion to new levels in VR, then we’d love to hear from you!
Unfortunately we are unable to consider applications which do not meet the above requirements for this role.
For more information about this exciting role contact Sharan Bassi on Sharan@aswift.com. Alternatively, give us a call on +44 (0)1709 834777.