This is your chance to join a studio who work with some of the most recognisable brands in the world. They’ve been in the business of delighting children and adults alike for 25 years, and in that time have sold more than 200 million copies of their games, and won 5 BAFTAs.
Due to their continued success, they’re now looking to bring on board a Junior VFX Artist on a initial 6 month fixed term contract to their Cheshire-based studio. Your will be responsible for the creation of a number of effects, creation of particles using 2D textures (Photoshop) and in-house editors (particle/LED), and using Maya Fluid systems to create animating textures when required. Plus much more!
- Strong showreel demonstrating a variety of effects
- Knowledge and proficiency in Maya and Photoshop
- Strong understanding of in-house tools and software used in development
- Practical and methodical approach to both technical and creative problem-solving
- Excellent artistic ability
Unfortunately we are only able to consider applicants who meet the above requirements for this role.
If you’re looking for a diverse role where you can further your knowledge and understanding of VFX and gain support from an awesome team, apply below!
Interested? Contact Sharan Bassi at Sharan@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777