Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? Our client is an international team of more than 280 talented developers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. They create amazing games which are positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android and are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
As an Analytics Developer you will be part of the DataLab team. This team owns the ETL process as well as the tool that let every developer create metrics to query the games data.
You will be responsible for:
Develop the tools that Datalab owns: queues consuming code, ETL process, Collector and all the rest of tools needed from other departments. Develop new features, maintain existing code, and achieve team’s quality standards.
Their architecture is currently able to handle 50K events per second, it’s 30TB of compressed data in size and processes more than 1000 different kpi every night per game. You will work closely to other awesome developers and data scientists to make their BI tools and architecture the best along the industry.
This is you:
- Rigorous, smart and data oriented
- Ability to work fast, quickly get up to speed with existing code, and learn new concepts easily
- Facility to learn new technologies
- Local to Barcelona
You also have:
- Strong software development skills
- Solid PHP frameworks knowledge (Symfony is a nice to have)
- Solid Python experience
- Knowledge in SQL/PostgreSQL
- Experience with Big Data architectures and technologies (more than 1TB of data) and BI solutions
- Experience with Spark, Google Big Query, Redis, Amazon Aurora, Dynamo DB, Kinesis or Riak would be a nice to have.
For more information about this excellent role contact Sharan Bassi on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email email@example.com.