Aardvark Swift, award-winning recruiters across video games & creative industries, is coming to Howest as part of our annual university careers visits. The team will be delivering talks and careers advice based directly on feedback from studios and employers, with the aim of improving job opportunities available to every student.
These career talks are suitable for all Howest Digital Arts & Entertainment students of all year groups, and will cover programming, art, VFX, animation and more, across the games, tv and film industries.
Register now to be in with a chance to win a goodie bag bursting with gifts from our partners, including Playground Games, d3t, nDreams, EA Sports and more
Talks will be presented by our team of specialists, with guests & speakers from games & creative industries.
Our talks are given for students to learn what it really takes to succeed in such competitive industries. Covering topics such as:
• Careers advice for video games, film & TV, covering games programming, art, animation & VFX
• Information of how to maximise your chances of securing your first professional job role.
• CV, Portfolio and Demo Advice
• Interview Techniques & tips
• Technical and practical knowledge required by studios
• How to increase employability
• Q & A session
We’ll also be organising a portfolio review session after the main careers talks, so bring along examples of your work to recieve direct guidance on how to make your portfolio stand out to potential employers.
This is a great opportunity that offers expert information which could prove vital in your career. You don’t want to miss out! Get your ticket now!