How many times have you dreamed of starting a career which involves working on AAA titles? With so many amazing projects out there, which studio do you choose? The UK games industry is full of excellent studios producing some top quality games. This opportunity is your chance to work with all of your favourite studios!
Airship Images are looking to bring a talented junior into their team. As an art outsourcing service, Airship images have worked with household names to bring their characters and environments to life. This is your chance to join in on the development cycle of some of the most anticipated games in the world.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in keeping all the projects running smoothly and making sure they are hitting development milestones
- Ensure that the work produced meets the high standards of Airship Images
- Populate and maintain the tracking tools and software
- Work closely with the head of production to make sure that the development milestones are appropriate and can be achieved without compromising on quality
- Attend all meetings and relay relevant information to the teams
The skills and XP you’ll need to succeed in this role:
- Passionate about the games industry and familiar with the game development pipeline
- Comfortable communicating with stakeholders of all levels, be that in a written or verbal format
- Proactive in working to find solutions to problems
- Autonomous but also able to work as part of a team
The following will earn you BONUS POINTS:
- Experience with Shotgun
- A qualification from game production courses / education
- Experience within the games industry
If you’d like to learn more about this exciting position, or the studio, then get in touch.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and portfolio to us!
We can’t wait to hear from you.
This role is advertised on behalf of our recruitment partner, Aardvark Swift. Clicking on the apply button will redirect you to their website to apply.