Part time (25 hours per week) / Full time
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
2020 has been a record year for Aardvark Swift, and we are looking for a super organised people person, with a resourceful flair, to be part of a team who have a genuine desire to help graduates along the path to their dream job in the games industry?
Supporting the marketing and graduate recruitment team, there will never be a dull moment! You’ll be involved in everything our Grads in Games team does.
From basic website development, content creation (written and video), careers advice webinars, and creating engaging marketing content, to working directly with students and universities. You’ll promote the games industry and our initiatives/competitions to reach a wider audience. You’ll also support the recruitment process, reviewing applications, carrying out telephone screening, and building long term relationships as you work with individuals throughout their gaming careers.
You don’t need to be an avid gamer, but you do need to be tech savvy with a positive, “solutions driven” attitude. Understanding how the work you do now will impact the future of the business will be your secret weapon to success.
Can you say yes to the following?
- Methodical, process driven, and organised
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy and able to pick up new software with ease
- Dabbled a little in website development and are hungry to develop this skill
Please get in touch if you share our values!
- You’re a grafter and not afraid of hard work
- You go above and beyond, happy to push the extra mile when needed
- You’re accountable, take ownership, and have the discipline to produce results
- You’re resourceful and can think on your feet, relishing problem solving
- You are a positive team player who is excited about the positive impact they can have on the team and the business
Interested in learning more?
Get in touch with us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777