This is a chance for a talented graduate to join a small, close-knit team responsible for a number of successful indie games. Built on the core beliefs that everything they create should be fun, simple and connected, this is a great opportunity for a graduate to hone their craft. The studio is formed by a team of experience developers from SCEE, Lionhead, Electronic Artist, Eidos and Square Enix!
Our client is looking for a talented Graduate VFX Artist to join their team in Guildford, initially on a contract basis! They will be responsible for adding life to their game with rich and diverse sets of effects for the inhabitants, vegetations, tools and weapons. The studio would also accept a more generalist artist who is interested and capable of 3D art, 2D art, and VFX! The candidate will work closely with the production team to understand their needs and help to build the atmosphere of their game. They will need exceptional knowledge and skills in VFX and game production.
- Experience with a variety of techniques and tools for creating VFX animation.
- An excellent portfolio that demonstrates variety of effects.
- Technical knowledge of methods and techniques within a 3D engine relating to VFX implementation.
Another tick in the box…
- Experience in 3D modelling (Maya and ZBrush)
- Experience in texture creation using Photoshop.
Unfortunately we are unable to consider applications which do not meet the above requirements for this role at this time.
Why you should apply:
If you want the chance to hit the ground running and join an independent games studio who are working on a new, procedurally generated open world sandbox MMO game, apply now!