We’re looking for experienced games industry professionals to help guide and support Grads In Games across its activities.
If you’d love to get involved in supporting the next generation of the games industry, this is an opportunity to pass on your insight and knowledge to those taking their first steps into a career in games.
What would I need to do?
- Carry out CV/portfolio reviews at GIG events
- Be a guest speaker at careers events
- Be an enthusiastic advocate on social media for GIG activities and projects
- Feature in online video content providing advice and how-to guides
- Take part in Q&A sessions with students and academics
- Assess student projects
Why should I do it?
- A way for you to help the next generation of games developers
- Adds to your own personal development
- Be recognised as an influential voice within the games industry
Who can be an advocate?
- You will be experienced working in a games studio and therefore comfortable talking about working in professional game development
- You will have an interest in outreach and may already be somebody who works with students and young people
- You will be somebody who is already aware of GIG and some of our activities
If you want to be considered as a GiG Industry Advocate then please fill out the application form below.