We’re working with a newly formed studio handling the development of one of the biggest licensed brands around, and they’re looking for a generalist programmer to join them. Based in Brighton, it’s a small, talented team, where you’ll be supporting the creation of great games for mobile!
We’re looking for someone with a good range of programming knowledge, happy to work across all aspects of the game in a small team. We’re looking for bright, talented individuals who likes to get things done!
We want to hear from you if you have the following
- Excellent knowledge of at least one programming language, preferably C#, Objective-C or C++, with the aptitude and willingness to pick up new languages and APIs.
- Strong experience of technical design.
- A good degree in Computer Science, Maths, a relevant subject or equivalent experience.
We’d love it if you have these skills
- Proven C#/C/C++ commercial experience within the computer games industry (e.g. internships, professional projects)
- Experience of Unity 3D, XNA or another C# game engine.
- Client/Server development experience.
- Experience of iOS, Android or other mobile development.
- Contributed successfully to an open-source project.
- UI experience with web apps, touch interface design and/or games.
Interested? let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV just yet. You can contact Sharan at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)1709 834777.