Junior C\C++ Developer – Birmingham
Our client is looking for a Graduate C\C++ Developer to join their team to help develop a number of their projects. You will be joining a group of talented developers creating high quality Gaming experiences for their clients. You’ll take responsibility for developing and maintaining games software for PC and embedded systems, along with creating and updating system software for web, mobile and social media platforms
• Excellent C/C++
• Computer Science graduate or have 3 years in development experience
• To possess excellent code debugging and troubleshooting techniques
• HTML 5 knowledge
• Low level development experience
• Experience with Direct X SDK
• Interest in Mobile / Social / Online gaming / Slot machines
Unfortunately we are only able to consider applications which meet the above requirements.
Why should you apply:
If you are looking to join a enthusiastic team for your first job in the industry then this could be the role for you! Our client offer a competitive salary along with various other benefits.
Interested? Contact Sharan Bassi at Sharan@aswift.com or on 01709 834777.