This is your chance to make your mark on one of the world’s leading racing games developer. As a Junior Programmer you will have the opportunity to work in areas including gameplay, graphics and more. You will work in a flexible and dynamic team on creating the studios next AAA game.
This is a studio that has a three decades of creating innovative, successful and award-winning racing games. As the studio expands they show no sign of slowing down.
You will Need:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related subject
- Fluent in C++
- Skills in applied maths
- Skills in code optimisation and debugging
- Ability to work with a team of mixed disciplines to deliver functionality on time to the required specification
Bonus XP for:
- Knowledge of other programming languages
- Experience with range of graphics technologies on PC and console
- Experience with Maya, Networking, Build Systems, CI, Analytics, PowerShell
- Prior development on multiple consoles and PC
For more information about this excellent role contact Sharan on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org