Want to start your career at a studio who do their best to support your needs and balance your career and personal life? Health and wellbeing are super important here, that’s why you’ll enjoy loads of benefits like health care coverage, zero-crunch policy, retirement plans, stock purchase plans and much more! You’ll be part of a dynamic work environment with several fitness perks, discount programs and even free games! You’ll even have your own dedicated studio barista, how awesome is that?
You’ll also be able to really enjoy your work, with a culture that encourages creative freedom and autonomy. If that’s not enough, they’re also a leading, genre-defining, AAA studio with an international audience of millions, currently working on their most ambitious project to date…
So, let’s talk about you. You will be trained to use their proprietary animation software to bring their gameplay mechanics to life, as well as work closely with the design and technical teams to develop just the right ‘game feel’ for the project. You’ll need a strong understanding of classic animation principles as well as an intrinsic ability for storytelling.
Skills you’ll need
- Great understanding of how animation can create compelling gameplay
- Skilled in both hand keyed & motion capture workflows
- The ability to thrive in cross-discipline teams
- Enthusiasm for being a part of a highly collaborative and friendly environment
- Experience of working on AAA console or PC titles is beneficial (e.g. internship experience)
- Experience of creating animation State Machines
- Technical knowledge of physics or biomechanics
- Experience motion editing MoCap data
Want to know more about the role before applying? Let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV just yet. You can contact Sharan Bassi at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)1709 834777.