Working for Virtex – London, UK (or Remote working)
We are looking for a Junior Unreal Developer to join our Virtex Stadium platform team. You will be responsible for implementing key platform features in addition to solving important technical challenges throughout development.
As an ideal candidate, you will have experience working with Unreal Engine and an interest in online multiplayer applications, managing server infrastructure and game-as-service features.
We are a growing studio, so this requires plenty of hands-on work creating, iterating, and tuning. You are comfortable operating in an ambiguous environment where goals and constraints are mostly team driven and where change, big and small, is a critical part of the process.
– Implement and improve a variety of fast and efficient core software using Unreal Engine 4.
– Tools creation and maintaining code quality.
– Maintain and build code using C++ for all assigned work streams.
– Experience developing with the Unreal Engine.
– Great understanding of modern C++/Blueprints (C++17/20 is a plus).
– Good knowledge of actor lifecycle and game flow.
– Solid technical understanding or experience with JSON, REST, Socket & Websocket standards
– Slate experience.
– Ability to do R&D independently and break ground in new territory.
– Excellent communication and collaborative problem solving skills.
Please contact email@example.com for more infromation