Skills: 3ds Max, architecture + natural scenery, Unity
We’re looking for someone to optimise environments for a technical port to VR platforms, which will include creating high-quality art from concepts and photo reference. There’ll be some large scale environments with a mix of architecture and natural scenery, so you’ll need to be comfortable managing big scenes!
The studio itself is an independent game company based in East London, providing dev support and services across the development cycle. Recently they’ve worked with leading indie publishers to bring several notable titles to the Switch and other consoles.
This is an entry-level role joining a close-knit, supportive team who have been working together for 15 years on a wide range of projects. You’ll be in a great position to learn from an experienced team and also get a chance to work on a range of projects.
We’d love to hear from you if you have
- Experience creating environments for use in Unity
- Portfolio projects covering architecture & natural scenery
- Good knowledge of 3DS Max
Things that would definitely help your application
- Good knowledge of working in both Unity and UE4
- A portfolio with large-scale environment work
- A portfolio showing good 3D generalist skills (including props and assets)
Sounds good? Hit apply now! If you want to find out more, let’s have a chat! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +441709 834777.