The University of Wolverhampton has a long history of providing students with the opportunities presented by a first class education.
As a major player in the UK higher education sector, we continue to excel in the areas that have contributed to our excellent reputation: award-winning teaching, state-of-the-art facilities, international partnerships, strong business links and innovative research.
Our attractive offering to students includes:
- 300+ available courses
- 95% graduate employability*
- partnerships with over 1000 businesses
- 14 Research Centres with elements rated as world-leading**
- £45m campus investment over two years
- outstanding facilities, including the multi-million Rosalind Franklin Science Building and Business School.